Kapsalon - Your homemade fast food straight from the Netherlands
Kapsalon, a delicious fast food straight from the Netherlands, is the perfect idea for a home dinner. This recipe is simple and it's worth to treat yourself to a little feast of fries baked with cheese and pieces of chicken from time to time. Kapsalon is a combination of fries, juicy meat, melting cheese and colorful salad, all topped with the perfect garlic sauce.It is a dish that can be prepared at home, using available ingredients and simple cooking techniques.Preparation of Kapsalon does not require special culinary skills, and the end result will surely satisfy everyone Kapsalon is a dish that can be adapted to your preferences by adding your favorite ingredients or modifying the sauce. This dish is not only tasty, but also filling and full of nutrients. Kapsalon is a great idea for dinner, which will surely appeal to both adults and children. Get ready for a culinary journey to the Netherlands and discover the taste of Kapsalon!
- 1 large chicken breast - about 600 g (21.16 oz)
- 1 flat spoon of mixed spices, e.g. shoarma kebab
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- About 1 kg (35.27oz) of fries
- 100 g (3.5 oz) cheese or mozzarella
- 100 g (3.5 oz) small tomatoes
- red onion slice - up to 40 g (1.41 oz)
- half a fresh snake cucumber - about 120 g (4.23 oz)
- medium pickled cucumber
- 3 full tablespoons of canned corn
- a piece of iceberg lettuce or Chinese cabbage - about 80 g (2.82 oz)
- 3 teaspoons of your favorite ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of good mayonnaise
- a tiny clove of garlic
- a teaspoon of lemon juice
- a teaspoon of chopped parsley or dill
- First, prepare the meat for marinating. Cut two chicken fillets (whole breast) into small pieces for one bite.
- Also add a level tbsp of shoarma kebab spice mix or your favorite gyros kebab mix to the bowl of chicken pieces.
- Also, add two tablespoons of oil or olive oil and mix thoroughly so that the spices and oil coat the pieces of meat evenly.
- If you plan to serve capsalons as soon as possible, all you have to do is set the bowl aside for 30-60 minutes.
- If you have a few hours, cover the bowl and put it in the fridge for a few hours (you can also overnight) and take it out an hour before frying the meat.
- Nicely marinated meat just needs to be fried in a pan.
- Get a larger pan with a thick bottom. Start heating the pan on medium power.
- Put all the meat in the hot pan. Fry it for a total of about 10 minutes, until it is browned and the chicken pieces are perfectly white inside.
- Put the fried meat in a bowl.
- Prepare fries at the same time. You need about 900-1000 grams of deep-fried or baked fries.
- In the meantime, it's also worth compiling a quick capaslon salad.
- Start preheating the oven with the grill option from the top. Set it to about 190-200 degrees.
- Place French fries at the very bottom of the dishes.
- Spread fried chicken pieces in spices over fries.
- For meat, grate your favorite cheese or mozzarella (not pickled).
- Place the molds with fries, chicken and cheese in the preheated oven.
- Remove the molds from the oven. Pour a teaspoon of your favorite ketchup.
- Place the pre-prepared vegetable salad right away.
- And just before serving, pour the quick garlic sauce on the capsauce.
Preparation time: 1 h
Cooking time: 15 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 474 kcal
Carbohydrate: 36 g
Protein: 33 g
Fat: 22 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.