Irish Recipe Coffee
Irish Coffee , or Irish Coffee, is an unusual liquor that is the perfect combination of hot coffee, a touch of whiskey and a creamy crown. Originally designed to provide comfort and warmth to travelers, it has become a universal symbol of Irish hospitality and creativity. This perfect combination of spicy alcohol and mild coffee brings relief both on cold days and on winter evenings. Irish coffee first appeared in the 1940s, when chef Joe Sheridan decided to serve guests of the airport in Shannon, on the west coast of Ireland, a unique drink to help them endure the cold. Casual recipients were delighted, and the fame of the drink quickly spread. Sheridan quickly realized that his invention could stand the test of time, and he was right. Currently Irish Coffee is one of the most popular alcoholic coffee drinks in the world.
- 60 ml (2 oz) Irish whiskey
- 240 ml (8 oz) freshly brewed coffee
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (optional, to taste)
- 60 ml (2 oz) fresh whipping cream
- Preheat a coffee glass by pouring hot water into it and then pour it out.
- Pour Irish whiskey into the glass.
- Add brown sugar and stir until it dissolves completely.
- Slowly pour in the freshly brewed coffee, leaving about an inch of space at the top.
- Whip the cream gently, but not so much that it is stiff.
- Carefully pour the whipped cream over the coffee, preferably with an inverted spoon so that it forms a layer on top.
- Serve immediately without stirring. Irish Coffee should be beautifully layered.
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 0 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 50.73 kcal
Carbohydrate: 2.23 g
Protein: 0.35 g
Fat: 4.49 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.