Your own pasta: A simple homemade pasta recipe you'll love
Have you ever dreamed of making your own homemade pasta? Have you ever wondered what it's like to make something as simple yet as satisfying as pasta? If so, then this article is for you. it can get complicated, but it is actually a simple and fun process that anyone can master. In this article, I will share with you my favorite homemade pasta recipe, which is not only simple but also extremely tasty. This pasta is perfect for broth and many other dishes, and its preparation is extremely satisfying, so if you are ready for an adventure in the kitchen, I invite you to read this article and discover the secrets of making homemade pasta.
- 1 cup wheat flour - 160g (5.6oz)
- 1 medium egg
- 2 yolks of medium eggs
- 1/3 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Pour 160 grams of wheat flour on a pastry board. Make a hole in the middle.
- Crack one whole medium egg into the flour and add two medium egg yolks.
- Add another 1/3 teaspoon of salt to the pyramid and pour in a tablespoon of light olive oil or possibly another vegetable oil.
- Combine all ingredients and start kneading the dough for homemade pasta. Knead the pasta dough in the middle until it is uniform and smooth.
- Make a ball weighing 240 grams. Wrap your ball of pasta in transparent cling film and refrigerate for at least an hour. Allow the dough to rest during this time.
- After cooling, I divide the ball of dough into three pieces. I cover the pieces of dough that I do not roll out immediately with the foil I used to wrap the ball for cooling (so that the dough does not dry out on the outside).
- I put a piece of dough on a table lightly sprinkled with flour and roll it out. I roll out the dough as thin as possible.
- I roll up a thin cake and cut the dumplings with a very sharp knife. The width of my dumplings was about 1.5-2 mm. I put the cut dumplings into a bowl and sprinkle them lightly with flour.
- I boiled less than three liters of water in a large pot. I put a flat teaspoon of salt into the boiling water and after a while I also threw in all the pasta. I stirred it slightly and reduced the burner power to such that the water boiled gently. My home-made pasta cooked in three minutes.
Preparation time: 40 min
Cooking time: 3 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 130.1 kcal
Carbohydrate: 24.9 g
Protein: 5.15 g
Fat: 1.1 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.