Discover the secrets of traditional Polish cuisine: A recipe for authentic gray dumplings
Gray dumplings are one of the most classic dishes in Polish cuisine. Simple to prepare, yet full of flavor, these potato dumplings are the basis of many traditional Polish meals. In this article, we'll show you how to prepare authentic gray dumplings, step by step From choosing the right ingredients to cooking and serving, whether you're an experienced cook or just starting your culinary journey, this recipe is easy to follow and guarantees delicious homemade noodles that are sure to please everyone. Get ready for a journey to the heart of Polish cuisine by discovering the secrets of preparing gray noodles.
- 1 kg potatoes (35.3oz) - weight before peeling
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or rye flour type 720 - about 160 g (5.6 oz)
- 1-2 tablespoons of potato starch
- 1 medium or larger egg
- half a level teaspoon of salt
- 300 g (10.6 oz) raw smoked bacon
- 2 medium onions - up to 300 g (10.6 oz)
- 5 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Peel the potatoes and grate them very finely.
- Squeeze out excess water from grated potatoes.
- Add potato starch, 1-2 tablespoons of potato starch/flour, half a teaspoon of salt, and an egg.
- Add the flour and mix until the mixture is as thick as cooled custard.
- Put a small walnut-sized amount of the mixture into boiling water.
- After cooking each batch of noodles, wait up to two minutes before gently stirring the noodles.
- Pick out the noodles with a wide colander and place them on a plate.
- Sauté bacon and onions in a pan.
- Put the contents of the pan onto a plate of ready-made noodles and serve immediately.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 7 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 39.9 kcal
Carbohydrate: 2.5 g
Protein: 2.3 g
Fat: 2.3 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.