Green Pea Soup: Classic, Creamy Delicacy
Green pea soup is one of the dishes that, regardless of age, remind you of childhood. This is a dish that always appeared in our homes when we saw fresh green peas at the stalls. It is a delicacy that some people love and others cannot stand. Despite this, green pea soup remains a classic dish that is still present in our homes. The cheerful spring color of this soup instantly cheers you up, and its distinct, sweet flavor makes it the perfect dish for any season . Green pea soup is not only tasty but also healthy. Green peas are a rich source of protein, fiber and many vitamins and minerals, which makes this soup a great way to introduce valuable nutrients to your diet.
- 500g (17.6oz) fresh green peas
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1.5L (50.72 fl oz) of vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons (1.06oz) of vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sour cream and fresh mint to serve
- In a large pot, in hot oil, sauté finely chopped onion and garlic.
- Add diced carrots, fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add fresh green peas to the pot and pour the broth over everything. Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are soft.
- Once cooked, blend the soup to a smooth cream.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. If the soup is too thick, add a little more broth or water.
- Serve the soup garnished with a spoonful of cream and a fresh mint leaf.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 25 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 126.23 kcal
Carbohydrate: 20 g
Protein: 6.54 g
Fat: 2.23 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.