Healthy and delicious grain bread without the use of flour, yeast and sourdough
Grain bread is not only a tasty alternative to traditional bread, but also healthy and nutritious. This recipe for bread without flour, yeast and sourdough is extremely easy to make, and the end result will certainly exceed your expectations. This bread it stays fresh for at least 5 days, making it the perfect choice for a week's supply of bread. What's more, it only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then you just have to wait for it to bake.
- 360 g oat flakes (12.7 oz)
- 500 g plain or Skyr drinking yogurt (17.6 oz)
- 60 g flaxseed (2.1 oz)
- 40 g pumpkin seeds (1.4 oz)
- 40 g sunflower seeds (1.4 oz)
- 20 g light sesame (0.7 oz)
- 50 g dried cranberries (1.7 oz) - optional
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil (about 20 g / 0.7 oz)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar or honey (about 5 g / 0.2 oz)
- 1 teaspoon of salt (about 5 g / 0.2 oz)
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- In another bowl, mix yogurt, vegetable oil, and sugar or honey.
- Add the dry ingredients to the yogurt bowl and mix everything thoroughly.
- Cover the bowl and set aside for about two hours.
- After two hours, prepare a baking pan and put the dough in it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 65 minutes.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 1 h5 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 261.6 kcal
Carbohydrate: 46.4 g
Protein: 10 g
Fat: 4 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.