Tart with fruit: Harmony of flavors and colors
Who doesn't love the taste of juicy fruit, which, combined with a crispy bottom and delicate cream, create one of the tastiest summer desserts? Tart with fruit is a true reflection of summer closed in one cake. It surprises with its colors, taste and simplicity of execution. Each fruit season brings us different fruits, thanks to which we can prepare the tart practically all year round, adjusting its taste to the currently available ingredients. Strawberry spring, raspberry and blueberry summer, autumn apple tart, and winter? In winter, it is worth betting on exotics in the form of kiwi, orange or pineapple. Fruit tart is a dessert that always makes an impression on the table. Colorful fruits catch the eye, and their taste goes perfectly with the delicate cream and shortcrust pastry. This is a dessert proposal for the whole family, perfect for a summer afternoon or as a tasty accent during family gatherings.
- 200g (7oz) flour
- 100g (3.5oz) butter
- 50g (1.7oz) sugar
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
- 500g (17.6oz) fruit (e.g. blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- 200g (7oz) cream (e.g. mascarpone , cream)
- 50g (1.7oz) powdered sugar
- Pour the flour into a bowl, add the butter, sugar, egg and a pinch of salt. We knead the dough.
- Wrap the finished dough in foil and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the fridge, roll it out and place it on a tart pan.
- Place in the oven preheated to 180°C (356°F) and bake for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the cream - mix it with powdered sugar.
- After the crust is baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- Spread the cream on the cooled bottom, and arrange the fruit on top.
Preparation time: 1 h
Cooking time: 20 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 395 kcal
Carbohydrate: 71.1 g
Protein: 4.7 g
Fat: 10.2 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.