Recipe for French 75
French 75 is a cocktail that combines two unique ingredients: gin and champagne. Its name comes from the powerful field cannon used by the French army during World War I. The cocktail was said to have the same kick as that terrible weapon. It was first featured in the famous 1930 'The Savoy Cocktail Book ' by Harry Craddock . It has since become one of the most acclaimed cocktails in the world. French 75 is an elegant, enlightening and sparkling cocktail that comes from champagne. Its complexity and depth comes from the gin, while the lemon and sugar add just the right amount of acidity and sweetness. It is the perfect choice for a variety of occasions, from a romantic dinner to an elegant celebration. Whether you're a gin or champagne lover, French 75 is a cocktail that deserves your attention.
- 45ml (1.5oz) gin
- 15ml (0.5oz) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 7.5ml (0.25oz) sugar syrup
- 60ml (2oz) champagne
- Prepare a champagne glass by chilling it for a few minutes in the fridge or filling it with ice.
- In a shaker without ice, combine the gin, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and simple syrup.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously until the ingredients are well mixed and chilled.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled champagne glass.
- Gently top up with champagne.
- Stir gently to combine the ingredients, then garnish with a lemon peel.
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 0 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 38.8 kcal
Carbohydrate: 9.6 g
Protein: 0.1 g
Fat: 0 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.