Filet Mignon Recipe
Filet Mignon: A True Feast for Meat Lovers! Are you dreaming of an extraordinary culinary experience? Our recipe for filet mignon allows you to savor juicy, tender pieces of beef seared on the stovetop and served with aromatic herbs. Filet mignon is one of the most prized cuts of beef. Its tenderness and delicacy are unparalleled, and the right seasonings and stovetop searing enhance its natural flavor. Served with aromatic herbs like rosemary or thyme, filet mignon becomes a true feast for meat lovers. Preparing filet mignon may seem challenging, but with our simple recipe, you can easily achieve excellent results. Just prepare the meat properly, sear it well on the stovetop, and add your favorite herbs and seasonings. Let filet mignon become the star of your table! Try our recipe and enjoy juicy, tender pieces of beef that melt in your mouth. It's a true feast for meat lovers!
- 2 pieces of filet mignon (beef), about 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: fresh herbs (e.g., rosemary, thyme) for flavoring
- Before preparing the meat, take it out of the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature.
- Season the filet mignon with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat the clarified butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once the skillet is hot, add the filet mignon. Sear for about 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare, adjusting the cooking time to your preferred level of doneness.
- If desired, add fresh herbs to the skillet during cooking to flavor the meat.
- After cooking, remove the filet mignon from the skillet and let it rest on a cutting board for a few minutes to allow the juices to distribute evenly.
- Before serving, slice the filet mignon and garnish with additional herbs, if desired.
Filet mignon is an exquisite dish that delights with its tenderness and juiciness. This cut of beef is a true treat for the palate and perfect for special occasions. Preparing it may seem daunting, but in reality, it is a simple recipe that allows you to create a superb dish in the comfort of your own kitchen. Remember to take the meat out of the refrigerator before cooking and let it reach room temperature. This ensures even cooking and preserves the juiciness of the filet mignon. It's also important to season the meat well with salt and pepper to enhance its natural flavor. Searing the filet mignon in heated clarified butter is a crucial step in the cooking process. It creates a beautiful golden crust and intensifies the aroma of the meat. If you want to add even more flavor, you can use fresh herbs such as rosemary or thyme to infuse the meat during cooking. After cooking, it's important to let the filet mignon rest before serving. This allows the juices to redistribute, contributing to its succulence. Remember to lightly cool the meat before slicing it into individual portions. Serve the filet mignon on a plate, garnished with fresh herbs for added flavor and aesthetics. This dish pairs well with various sides such as roasted potatoes, asparagus, or red wine-based sauces. We hope this recipe for filet mignon will enrich many special moments at your dining table. Enjoy!
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 4 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 257 kcal
Carbohydrate: 0 g
Protein: 26 g
Fat: 17 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.