Crunchy Falafel: Recipe for Tasty Chickpea Balls! Are you dreaming of a unique snack full of aromatic spices and fresh herbs? Our recipe for crunchy falafel is the perfect solution! These tasty chickpea balls are not only delicious but also healthy and versatile. You can serve them as a standalone snack, a salad topping, or as a component of sandwiches. In our recipe, we use fresh chickpeas, which are a source of plant-based protein and fiber. We add aromatic spices and fresh herbs like coriander and parsley, which give falafel a distinctive taste and aroma. Then, all you need to do is fry them until golden brown, and you have delicious falafel ready! Crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside - that's how our falafel is! They are not only tasty but also packed with nutritional value. Chickpeas are rich in protein, iron, and vitamins, making them an excellent meat alternative. Don't wait any longer! Try our simple recipe for crunchy falafel and enjoy their unique flavor and texture. It's a snack that will surely delight your taste buds!
- 250g (8.5oz) dried chickpeas
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4-6 tablespoons flour
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- Soak the chickpeas in water for at least 6 hours, then drain.
- In a blender, grind the chickpeas, onion, garlic, cilantro, parsley, cumin, coriander, ginger, salt, and pepper until a smooth mixture forms.
- Add the flour, one tablespoon at a time, and mix until the mixture reaches the right consistency for shaping into patties.
- Using an ice cream scoop, form portions of the mixture into falafel shapes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet. Fry the falafel until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from the skillet and drain on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
Falafel is a popular dish from Middle Eastern cuisine, made primarily from chickpeas and aromatic spices. In this recipe, dried chickpeas are soaked for at least 6 hours and then ground together with onion, garlic, cilantro, parsley, cumin, coriander, ginger, salt, and pepper until a smooth mixture is formed. Flour is added gradually until the mixture reaches the right consistency for shaping into patties. The patties are formed using an ice cream scoop or by hand and then fried until golden brown in hot vegetable oil. After frying, the falafel is drained on paper towels to remove any excess oil.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 341 kcal
Carbohydrate: 31.8 g
Protein: 13.3 g
Fat: 17.8 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.