Your recipe for authentic Tex-Mex Fajitas
Fajitas is a dish that deserves its place in the kitchen of every Tex-Mex lover. It's a simple, yet expressive dish that combines juicy chicken meat, colorful peppers and onions, all highlighted with perfectly matched spices Fajitas is a dish that is not only tasty, but also colorful and full of a variety of flavors and textures that are sure to please anyone who tries it. In this article, we will show you how to prepare Fajitas step by step. and does not require specialist culinary skills, and the end result is sure to please you.Fajitas is a dish that can be served in many ways - as a main course for dinner, as a snack for a party, or as a quick and filling lunch. It all starts with from the selection of the right ingredients. Chicken meat, pepper and onion are key here. But it is the spices that give Fajitas the characteristic taste. Oregano, salt, sweet paprika, pepper, hot pepper and cumin - they create the unique taste of Fajitas. Are you ready for a culinary journey to the heart of Tex-Mex cuisine? We invite you to familiarize yourself with our recipe for Fajitas!
- 1 whole chicken breast - about 550 g (19.4 oz)
- 1 red pepper - up to 300 g (10.6 oz)
- 1 yellow or orange pepper - up to 200 g (7 oz)
- 1 green pepper - up to 200 g (7 oz)
- 1 large common onion - about 150 g (5.3 oz)
- 2 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 4 tbsp olive or frying oil
- spices and herbs: 2 cloves of garlic or a teaspoon of dried garlic; 1.5 teaspoons of oregano; one level teaspoon each of salt and sweet paprika; 1/3 teaspoon each of pepper, hot pepper and cumin
- Clean chicken breast of veins and gristle. Rub fillets with spices and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat the pan and add two tablespoons of oil. Fry the fillets on both sides until the meat is cooked through. Put the fried fillets on a cutting board to cool, then cut them into slices.
- Peel the onion and slice it thinly. De-seed the peppers and cut them into shorter strips.
- Heat the pan and add the remaining two tablespoons of oil. First, add the onion and fry it for no more than five minutes, then add all the bell pepper pieces.
- After this time, add the sliced meat strips to the pan. Squeeze two tablespoons of lemon or lime juice. Pour the juice into the pan. After 2-3 minutes, the Fajitas are ready.
Preparation time: 40 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 116 kcal
Carbohydrate: 5 g
Protein: 15 g
Fat: 4 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.