Classic Enchiladas: Authentic Mexican Flavor in Your Home! Do you dream of experiencing the authentic flavors of Mexico in your own home? Our recipe for classic enchiladas allows you to discover spicy tortilla rolls filled with juicy meat, cheese, and aromatic spices. Enchiladas are a popular Mexican dish that delights with its bold flavors and textures. Our recipe consists of a few simple steps: preparing the filling with spicy meat, rolling it in a tortilla, and topping it with sauces and cheese. It's a true feast for the taste buds! Preparing classic enchiladas may seem complicated, but we assure you that our recipe is straightforward and satisfying. In no time, you'll be able to enjoy the authentic flavors of Mexico in the comfort of your own home. Don't wait any longer! Discover our recipe for classic enchiladas and transport yourself to the colorful streets of Mexico. The taste, aroma, and spiciness of this dish will surely warm up your palate!
- 8 corn tortillas
- 500g (17.5oz) ground meat (e.g., beef, chicken)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 200g (7oz) canned corn, drained
- 200g (7oz) canned black beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 200g (7oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- Enchilada sauce (optional)
- Chopped fresh cilantro (for garnish)
- In a large saucepan, brown the ground meat together with the onion and garlic until well cooked.
- Add the bell pepper, corn, beans, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook for a few minutes until the ingredients are combined.
- On each tortilla, spread a portion of the meat filling, sprinkle with cheese, and roll it up. Place them in a baking dish.
- Place the dish in a preheated oven and bake the enchiladas for about 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and, if desired, drizzle enchilada sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
- Serve immediately, savoring the flavorful and satisfying dish.
The recipe for delicious enchiladas is coming to an end! After frying the ground meat with onions and garlic until nicely browned, adding red bell pepper, corn, black beans, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper, the filling is ready. Now, simply spread the filling onto each tortilla, sprinkle with grated cheese, roll them up, and arrange in a baking dish. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until the cheese melts and the tortillas are slightly golden. Remove from the oven, and if desired, drizzle enchiladas with enchilada sauce and sprinkle with chopped cilantro for added flavor. Serve immediately and enjoy the aromatic and satisfying dish!
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 190 kcal
Carbohydrate: 15.3 g
Protein: 10.76 g
Fat: 9.5 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.