Easter Cake: The Classic Taste of Christmas
The Easter cupcake is one of the most traditional elements of the Polish Easter table. Filled with aromatic spices, with a hint of vanilla and orange peel, it brings to mind warm, family moments spent celebrating together. The name 'babka' comes from the word 'baba', which in Old Polish meant 'woman'. The shape of the grandmother, with a characteristic hole in the middle, is to resemble the shape of a woman's dress. The tradition of baking an Easter cupcake is several hundred years old, and although the recipes have changed slightly over the centuries, the basic ingredients and the method of preparation remain unchanged. But what is this magical cupcake without a specific recipe? Below you will find a proven Easter cake recipe that will delight both experienced cooks and those who are just starting their culinary adventure.
- 500g (17.6oz) wheat flour
- 100g (3.5oz) yeast
- 200g (7oz) sugar
- 200g (7oz) butter
- 5 eggs
- peel of one orange
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- pinch of salt
- In warm milk (not hot) dissolve the yeast with the addition of a teaspoon of sugar and a teaspoon of flour. Leave the mixture in a warm place for about 15 minutes for the yeast to start working.
- Melt the butter and cool it. Beat eggs with sugar until fluffy, then add melted butter, orange zest and vanilla. We mix everything thoroughly.
- Sift flour into a bowl, add a pinch of salt, yeast leaven and egg mass. Knead the dough until it is smooth and elastic.
- Transfer the finished dough to a buttered and floured loaf pan. Leave in a warm place for about 2 hours for the dough to rise.
- Bake the cake in an oven preheated to 180°C (356°F) for about 40-50 minutes. After baking, cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 50 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 376.67 kcal
Carbohydrate: 50 g
Protein: 5.58 g
Fat: 17.15 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.