Kitchen secrets: How to prepare dumpling dough dumplings at home
Dumpling dough dumplings are a real treat for lovers of home cooking. This unusual recipe will allow you to use up leftover dough after making dumplings. These dumplings are extremely tender and taste great even without any additions. You can serve them as a separate dish or as an addition to soup. The preparation of dumplings is not complicated and does not require specialist culinary skills. All you need are a few basic ingredients that you will surely find in your kitchen. In this article you will learn how to prepare dumplings dough step by step. a culinary adventure that will surely give you a lot of joy and satisfaction.
- 300 g wheat flour, e.g. cake flour (10.6 oz)
- 150 ml very warm water (5.07 fl oz)
- 2 full tablespoons of vegetable oil (30 ml)
- a good pinch of salt
- 2 large tomatoes
- a pinch of salt
- 1 medium onion (200 g, 7 oz)
- 1 tablespoon of clarified butter
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Sift the flour into a wide bowl. Add salt and oil.
- Pour hot or warm water and knead the dough for a while, preferably by hand. The dough should be soft, plastic and elastic.
- Wrap the ball of dough in foil and set aside for 20 minutes. The dough after aging will not shrink when rolling.
- Roll out the dough to the desired thickness. Sprinkle it with a little flour, roll it up and cut it into slices.
- Put all the noodles together in a large pot of salted, boiling water. Stir the noodles. Fish them out after about 3-4 minutes after they float to the surface.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 4 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 122.8 kcal
Carbohydrate: 20.2 g
Protein: 3.3 g
Fat: 3.2 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.