Your own homemade coffee liqueur: A simple recipe to liven up any party
Have you ever dreamed of making your own homemade coffee liqueur? If so, then this article is for you. The recipe we present here is extremely simple and quick to make. Five minutes and five ingredients are enough to create a liqueur, that will surprise all the guests at your party.Whether you are planning a small get-together with friends or a big New Year's Eve party, this coffee liqueur is sure to uplift the mood.What's more, you can serve it immediately after preparation, which makes it ideal for the last But don't be fooled by the simplicity of this recipe. Even though it's easy to make, the taste of this liqueur is refined and rich, so it's sure to please even the most discerning of gourmets. So if you're ready to learn how to make your own coffee liqueur, read on next.
- 250ml vodka 40 or 45% - 1 cup (or spirit) (8.5oz)
- 370g sweetened condensed milk - 1 cup (13oz)
- 3 flat spoons of instant coffee
- 5 tablespoons of hot water up to 95 degrees
- Place three level tablespoons of your favorite instant coffee with five tablespoons of very hot water.
- Pour thick sweetened condensed milk into any glass dish.
- Add coffee dissolved in hot water to the milk. Stir the whole thing until you get a homogeneous liquid.
- Start pouring vodka into a container with a mixture of coffee and sweetened condensed milk. Pour one glass of vodka in a thin stream, while slowly stirring the whole thing, e.g. with a spoon.
- After thorough mixing, the coffee liqueur is ready and can be poured, for example, into a carafe.
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 0 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 223.63 kcal
Carbohydrate: 55 g
Protein: 0.12 g
Fat: 0.35 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.