Chicken Risotto: An Italian classic with a chicken twist
Risotto is undoubtedly one of the most famous dishes of Italian cuisine, which has gained popularity all over the world. Dry, creamy rice, perfectly matching the variety of ingredients, is a dish that has its permanent place in the menu of gourmets. Chicken risotto is one of the many variations of this dish, where the tenderness of the meat pairs perfectly with the creamy risotto for an incredibly satisfying meal. The key to making the perfect risotto is patience and the right choice of ingredients. It all starts with rice - special risotto rice like arborio , carnaroli or vialone is the best nano , which has the ability to absorb a large amount of liquid while maintaining its structure. Well-cooked rice should be creamy on the outside, but still slightly al dente on the inside . In the case of chicken risotto, the meat adds not only protein but also extra flavor. Depending on your preference, the chicken can be fried until golden brown or steamed to retain as much nutritional value as possible.
- 300g (10.6oz) arborio rice
- 2 chicken breasts (about 500g, 1.1lb)
- 1L (33.8 fl oz) chicken stock
- 1 large onion (approx. 150g, 5.3oz)
- 2 garlic cloves (approx. 10g, 0.35oz)
- 100ml (3.4 fl oz) white wine
- 50g (1.76oz) butter
- 50g (1.76oz) Parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper to taste
- Wash, dry and cut the chicken into cubes, then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan, add the finely chopped onion and garlic, then fry until the onion is translucent.
- Add the chicken and fry until the meat is well browned on all sides.
- Add the rice to the pan and fry for about 2 minutes until the rice grains turn translucent.
- Pour in the wine and cook until all the alcohol has evaporated.
- Then, gradually add the broth, stirring constantly, until the rice absorbs all the liquid.
- Repeat step 6 until the rice is creamy but still slightly al dente .
- Finally, add grated Parmesan cheese and mix gently.
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 172.15 kcal
Carbohydrate: 21.7 g
Protein: 6.87 g
Fat: 6.43 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.