Chicken drumsticks in sweet and sour sauce
Chicken drumsticks in sweet and sour sauce is a dish that can take our taste buds on an exotic journey. Its roots should be sought in Chinese cuisine, where sweet and sour dishes are eagerly served. Chicken drumsticks are a favorite not only among children, but also adults. They are cheap, tasty and, above all, universal. We can prepare them in many ways, and one of them, i.e. in sweet and sour sauce, is really unique. The sweetness of pineapple goes perfectly with the spicy taste of soy sauce and vinegar, creating an amazing combination that will delight many gourmets. This recipe for chicken drumsticks in sweet and sour sauce is a proposal for a dinner that will surely surprise you with its variety of flavors.
- 6 chicken drumsticks (about 1 kg, 2.2 lbs )
- 1 small can of pineapple in syrup (about 235g, 8.3oz)
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce (60ml)
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar (30ml)
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar (45g, 1.5oz)
- 1 tablespoon of potato flour (15g, 0.5oz)
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil (30ml)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (356F). Wash the chicken drumsticks, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the drumsticks on each side until golden.
- After frying the sticks, put them in an ovenproof dish and put in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce. Pour the canned pineapple syrup, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sugar into a small bowl. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Cut the pineapples into small pieces.
- After 30 minutes, remove the drumsticks from the oven, pour over the sauce and sprinkle with chopped pineapples. Bake everything together for about 15 more minutes.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 45 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 91.15 kcal
Carbohydrate: 11.23 g
Protein: 6.09 g
Fat: 2.43 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.