Chicken Cutlets: A Simple and Healthy Choice
Chicken cutlets are one of the most versatile dinner options that can be found in kitchens around the world. They are quick to prepare, healthy and can be adapted to almost any taste. What's more, they are a great way to use up leftover chicken, which makes them not only tasty, but also economical. They are perfect as a main course served with potatoes, rice, pasta or fresh vegetables. They are also great as an ingredient in salads or sandwiches. They can be served warm, but are just as delicious cold, making them the perfect choice for a picnic or snack at work. Chicken cutlets have a delicate, mild flavor that goes well with a wide variety of toppings and seasonings. An additional advantage is the fact that they are an excellent source of protein, and their preparation does not require specialist culinary skills. That's why this recipe is perfect for everyone - from novice cooks to experienced homemakers.
- 500g chicken breast (17.6oz)
- 2 eggs (about 100g / 3.5oz)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (60g / 2.1oz)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (30ml / 1oz)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (about 6g / 0.2oz)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (1g / 0.03oz)
- We start by preparing the chicken. Cut the breasts into thin slices, then gently pound with a meat mallet. Season with salt, pepper and chopped garlic.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs. In another bowl, place the breadcrumbs.
- Dip each chicken cutlet in the egg first, then roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the olive oil in the skillet. Once it's hot, put the cutlets on it. Fry them over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- When the cutlets are ready, transfer them to a plate lined with kitchen paper to get rid of excess fat. We serve hot.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 247.08 kcal
Carbohydrate: 4.25 g
Protein: 28 g
Fat: 13.12 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.