Cheesecakes - your recipe for the perfect sweet breakfast or dinner
Cheesecakes are one of the most tempting dishes that we can prepare for breakfast or dinner. They are not only delicious, but also incredibly easy to prepare. All you need is a few ingredients, a little time and it's ready! In this article I will share with you my a proven recipe for pan-fried cheesecakes, which are so aromatic that you can't resist them.They are also known as Ukrainian syrczki and are served with cream, fruit or jam in the winter.
- 250 g (8.8 oz) semi-fat cottage cheese in a piece
- 60 g (2.1oz) wheat flour - about 3 tablespoons
- 1 medium or large egg
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar - 16 g (0.56oz)
- clarified butter for frying
- Place 250 grams of good quality quark in a bowl. It must not be ground or creamed. Mash the quark with a fork to form irregular lumps.
- Crack one large egg into a bowl of shredded cottage cheese.
- Put most of the flour in the bowl, which is about 45 grams, and a sachet of vanilla sugar (16 grams).
- Mix everything thoroughly with a spoon and transfer to a board sprinkled with the remaining flour (about 15 grams).
- Shape the dough into a thicker roll with your hands. Cut it into six pieces with a knife.
- Make each piece into a ball, then flatten it into a round patty.
- Start heating a large, heavy-bottomed pan. Put a few tablespoons of ghee, coconut oil, or vegetable oil into the pan for frying.
- Put all the cheesecakes one at a time in the pan. After about 3-4 minutes, carefully flip each cheesecake to the other side. The cheesecake pancakes are ready to be removed from the pan when they are nicely browned on both sides and no longer soft, and delicate.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 404 kcal
Carbohydrate: 30 g
Protein: 8 g
Fat: 28 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.