Discover the Secret of a Delicious Cheese Roulade: A Recipe for a Unique Dish for Every Occasion
Cheese roulade is a dish that deserves a special place in the culinary repertoire of every lover of tasty cuisine. It is a delicacy that surprises with its simplicity of preparation, and at the same time delights with its richness of taste. Cheese roulade is a proposal for every occasion - from everyday dinner, through family gatherings to elegant parties. The recipe for a cheese roulade is simple and does not require specialist culinary knowledge.Just a few basic ingredients that are certainly found in every kitchen to create a dish that will satisfy the most demanding palates. serowa is a combination of delicate cheese, juicy chicken and aromatic mushrooms, which together create a unique taste.
- 400 g (14 oz) good cheese
- 3 medium or large eggs
- 3 tablespoons (about 100 g / 3.5 oz) mayonnaise
- 1 chicken breast (about 400 g / 14 oz)
- 1 small onion (about 130 g / 4.6 oz)
- 1 smaller pepper (about 130 g / 4.6 oz)
- 400 g (14 oz) mushrooms
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Spices: a teaspoon of Italian herbs; half a level teaspoon each of salt and pepper; a level teaspoon of sweet paprika
- Prepare the stuffing from fried vegetables. Cut the onion, pepper and mushrooms into small cubes and fry in oil.
- Mix the ingredients for the cheese base: grated cheese, eggs and mayonnaise.
- Put the cheese mixture on a baking tray and bake for about 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
- Place thinly sliced chicken breasts on the baked base and sprinkle with spices.
- Place sautéed vegetables on chicken.
- Roll it all up and bake for another 25 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 45 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 306.2 kcal
Carbohydrate: 48 g
Protein: 9.2 g
Fat: 8.6 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.