Cheese Pancakes: A Sweet Recipe for the Perfect Breakfast
Pancakes with cheese are one of the most classic dishes that can be found in Polish cuisine. They are not only tasty, but also easy to prepare and versatile. They can be served for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even as a dessert In this article, I will share with you my favorite cheese pancake recipe. This recipe is simple, quick and reliable. With just a few basic ingredients, a little time and ready - perfect sweet cheese pancakes are ready to be served.
- 1 1/3 cups wheat flour - 210 g (7.4 oz)
- 3 medium eggs
- a glass of warm water
- half a glass of warm milk
- 1/4 stick of melted butter - 50 g (1.7 oz)
- sugar spoon
- 500 g (17.6 oz) semi-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream 18% - 30 g (1 oz)
- 3 tablespoons sugar - 30 g (1 oz) minimum
- 1 egg yolk - can be omitted
- half a teaspoon of vanilla paste or essence
- Grind the cottage cheese on medium holes or knead it thoroughly with a fork.
- Add the egg yolk, sugar, cream, natural yogurt and vanilla to the curd. Mix thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, eggs, warm water, warm milk, sugar and salt. Add the butter and mix until you have a smooth pancake batter.
- Fry pancakes in well heated oil, one on each side, until golden.
- Smear a portion of cheese filling on each pancake, roll it up or fold it in half.
- Sear pancakes with cheese in a pan with a little ghee or bake in the oven.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 152.5 kcal
Carbohydrate: 14.3 g
Protein: 11.9 g
Fat: 5.3 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.