Celery soup: We discover a culinary treasure straight from nature
Imagine a cold, rainy day with the rain tapping on the window and you sitting in a warm house with a hot cup of something tasty. It's probably one of the most enjoyable experiences imaginable, especially if that 'something' is a creamy, hearty soup. Soup is one of the oldest dishes in the world, served on all continents, in every climate, for every culture. Soups were served both at royal feasts and at simple peasant tables. And while soups can be complex and full of exotic ingredients, the simplest ones are often the best, such as the classic celery soup. Celery is an ingredient that is often overlooked in the kitchen, although it deserves much more attention. Its unique, slightly spicy flavor makes it perfect for soups. Celery soup is a warm, soothing meal that is easy to prepare and surprisingly filling. Although celery is quite a modest vegetable, the soup made of it can surprise you with its delicacy and richness of flavors. Here's how to prepare it.
- 1kg (35 oz) celery
- 2 carrots
- 1 large onion
- 2 liters (67.6 fl oz) of vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by preparing the vegetables. Peel the celery, carrot and onion and cut them into medium sized pieces.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan and add the chopped vegetables. Cook them over medium heat, stirring until soft and lightly browned.
- Add the vegetable stock to the vegetables and simmer for about 20 minutes until the vegetables are very tender.
- Then, using a blender , blend the soup until smooth. If you prefer a thicker soup, you can add more celery or reduce the amount of broth.
- Finally, season the soup to taste with salt and pepper.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 25 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 50.02 kcal
Carbohydrate: 4.76 g
Protein: 1.49 g
Fat: 2.78 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.