Discover the Taste of Cauliflower: Recipe for Unique Cauliflower Cutlets
Cauliflower is a vegetable that is often underestimated, but thanks to this recipe for cauliflower cutlets, we can discover its true potential. Cauliflower cutlets are a great alternative to traditional meat cutlets. They are light, healthy and incredibly tasty. Thanks to their versatility, they can be served as a main course, snack or addition to salads.
- 1 large cauliflower - 1200 g (42.3 oz)
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 spring onion with chives
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour - 30g (1.05oz)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- spices: a flat teaspoon of salt and sugar, 1/3 of a flat teaspoon of pepper
- two tablespoons of chopped herbs, e.g. dill and parsley
- 3 flat tablespoons of breadcrumbs - 45g (1.58oz)
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil for frying - 30-45ml (1-1.5 fl oz)
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower and cut off the protruding core. Rinse the entire head under cold water. Cut off all cauliflower florets.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a pot and cover with cold water. Bring the water to a boil and cook the cauliflower florets for about 8 minutes. The cauliflower should still be springy.
- Place the cooked florets in a colander. Let the rest of the hot water evaporate from the vegetables.
- Chop the cauliflower florets and place them in a dry frying pan. Heat them for a few minutes on medium heat to evaporate all the water from them.
- When dry, transfer the chopped cauliflower to a chopping board. When it's cool, chop it again and put it in a bowl.
- Add two eggs, two tablespoons of wheat flour, chopped spring onions with chives, herbs, pressed garlic cloves and spices to the bowl.
- Mix everything together very thoroughly.
- Heat the pan and add a tablespoon of oil. Measure walnut-sized portions, roll in breadcrumbs and form slightly flattened patties.
- Fry the chops for 4 minutes on each side on low burner power.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 28 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 28.1 kcal
Carbohydrate: 4.1 g
Protein: 1.8 g
Fat: 0.5 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.