Tempting Kaymak Pudding Recipe: A Homemade Dessert You'll Love
Have you ever dreamed of a dessert that is not only heavenly delicious, but also easy to prepare? If so, then we have something special for you. Here is a recipe for homemade kaymak pudding, which is so good that it will This velvety toffee-flavored pudding is so tempting that it's sure to delight all sweet lovers. or as an after-dinner dessert that is sure to delight everyone in your household.What's more, this recipe is so simple that even a novice cook can handle it. Preparation of this dessert does not require any special culinary skills or complicated ingredients. what you need are a few basic ingredients that you will surely find in your kitchen. So what are you waiting for? Get ready for a culinary adventure and discover what a real homemade kaymak pudding tastes like.
- 2 cups milk (500 ml / 17 oz)
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons of canned kaymak
- 3 flat spoons of potato starch
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Pour one cup of cold milk (250 ml / 8.5 oz) into a small saucepan or pot. Add four tablespoons of kajmak and a tablespoon of sugar. Stir thoroughly and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove pot from heat.
- Pour the second cup of milk into a separate bowl. Add three level tablespoons of potato starch and two egg yolks. Whisk thoroughly.
- Put the pot with the fudge milk back on the burner. Stir the milk and set it to medium power. Stir the milk with the egg yolks and starch very well and immediately pour into the pan with the hot fudge milk. Immediately start stirring the custard pudding in the pot. Pudding stir slowly until it thickens and starts to boil again.
- Homemade kaymak pudding can be immediately poured into cups or bowls rinsed with water beforehand.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 6 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 361.2 kcal
Carbohydrate: 86 g
Protein: 0.7 g
Fat: 1.6 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.