Cake with vanilla cream and chocolate cream - sweetness on both sides
Cake with vanilla cream and chocolate cream is a perfect proposition for all lovers of sweets. This is a combination that will not only delight your taste buds, but is also a real feast for the eyes. Vanilla cream with a delicate sweetness and chocolate cream with an intense flavor - this duo creates a harmony that will satisfy even the most demanding palates. Preparing a cake with two types of cream is a real challenge. However, with the right ingredients, a good recipe and a bit of patience, you can create a real confectionery masterpiece. This cake is perfect for all kinds of celebrations - from birthdays to family parties and even weddings.
- 6 eggs ( large )
- 1 cup of sugar (1 cup )
- 1 cup cake flour (1 cup )
- 500 ml milk (2 cups )
- 1 stick of vanilla
- 5 yolks ( large )
- 1 cup of sugar (1 cup )
- 3 tablespoons of potato flour (3 tablespoons )
- 200g dark chocolate (7oz)
- 500 ml cream 30% (2 cups )
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- Prepare the sponge cake: beat the eggs with sugar until fluffy. Then add flour and mix gently. Pour the batter into a cake mold and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees C for about 25-30 minutes.
- Prepare the vanilla cream: boil the milk with the vanilla pod. Whip the yolks with sugar and flour, then pour into the boiling milk. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the cream thickens. Cool down.
- Prepare the chocolate cream: melt the chocolate in a water bath. Whip the cream with the powdered sugar, then stir in the melted chocolate. Cool down.
- Cut the cooled sponge cake into three parts. Grease each layer of sponge cake first with vanilla cream and then with chocolate cream.
- Decorate the entire cake as you wish, e.g. with the remaining chocolate cream, whipped cream, fruit or sprinkles.
Preparation time: 2 h
Cooking time: 25 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 376.5 kcal
Carbohydrate: 58 g
Protein: 3.5 g
Fat: 14.5 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.