Pear cake is a real classic among fruit cakes. Its delicate, sweet taste with a subtle hint of pear is an excellent proposition for all dessert lovers, and the simplicity of preparation makes it the perfect choice for any occasion. From everyday tea, through family gatherings, to holidays - pie with pears will always be a hit. Pears are fruits with an extremely delicate and refined taste. They are not only tasty, but also healthy, providing us with a large amount of vitamins and fiber. The pears in the cakes become even sweeter, and their soft texture goes perfectly with the cake. There is no denying that there is something magical about baking your own cakes. The aroma of freshly baked cake that fills the whole house is something that reminds us of home, family and time spent together. Pear pie, with its delicate flavor and aroma, is a great choice for home baking. Before we start, it's worth noting that it's best to use ripe, but not soggy, pears to make this pie. They give our cake the right sweetness and consistency. And now, without further ado, let's move on to the recipe.
- 3 large pears
- 250g (8.8oz) wheat flour
- 200g (7oz) sugar
- 125g (4.4oz) butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- powdered sugar for sprinkling (optional)
- Peel the pears, remove the seeds and cut into thin slices.
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Crack the eggs into another bowl and beat until lightly fluffy.
- Add the cooled butter to the eggs, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture, mixing gently after each addition.
- When the ingredients combine, add the chopped pears and mix gently.
- Transfer the dough to a previously greased baking pan and bake in an oven preheated to 180 ° C (356 ° F) for about 60 minutes, or until dry on a skewer.
- After baking, cool the cake and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 1 h30 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 64.44 kcal
Carbohydrate: 15.46 g
Protein: 0.38 g
Fat: 0.12 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.