Cake with oranges
If you're looking for a refreshing dessert to bring some sunshine into your kitchen, orange cake is just what you need. This recipe combines juicy, sweet and sour oranges with a soft, moist cake to create a dessert that is not only tasty, but also very visually appealing. Oranges are a fruit that brings with it a reminder of sunny days, even in the coldest seasons. Their citrus smell and taste make them an ideal ingredient for many different desserts, both as the main ingredient and as an addition. In this recipe, the oranges are the star, adding not only flavor to the cake, but also moisture and an intense citrus aroma. Preparation of the cake with oranges is not complicated and does not require special confectionery skills. However, it is important to use good quality fresh oranges for the best flavor. When choosing oranges, choose ones that are heavy and have a smooth skin - this is a sign that they are full of juice. Whether you are an experienced baker or just starting your baking journey, orange cake is the perfect to go crazy in the kitchen and surprise your family or friends with a delicious and original dessert. So get to work!
- 3 large oranges
- 250g (8.8oz) wheat flour
- 200g (7oz) sugar
- 125g (4.4oz) butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- powdered sugar for sprinkling (optional)
- Wash, peel and slice the oranges, removing any seeds.
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Crack the eggs into another bowl and beat until lightly fluffy.
- Add the cooled butter to the eggs, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture, mixing gently after each addition.
- When the ingredients combine, add the orange segments and mix gently.
- Transfer the dough to a previously greased baking pan and bake in an oven preheated to 180 ° C (356 ° F) for about 60 minutes, or until dry on a skewer.
- After baking, cool the cake and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 60 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 378.45 kcal
Carbohydrate: 52 g
Protein: 6.5 g
Fat: 16.05 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.