Cake with Lemon Cream: The quintessence of delicacy and freshness
When we talk about sweets, we usually think of heavy and intense flavors. But how about something light, fresh and at the same time extremely tasty? Yes, we are talking about a lemon custard cake. This wonderful dessert is a real symphony of contrasts. The delicate, fluffy cake contrasts with the refreshing, sour lemon cream, creating a unique harmony of flavors that is sure to delight all dessert lovers. The key to creating the perfect lemon cream cake is balance - the right combination of sweetness of the cake and acidity of the cream. Each bite is a real explosion of flavor that will satisfy the most demanding palates. Preparing this cake requires some time and care, but the end result is worth it.
- 220g (7.7oz) wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 120g (4.2oz) butter
- 120g (4.2oz) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Lemon cream:
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 120ml (4 fl oz) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 200g (7oz) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 150g (5.3oz) butter
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (356 degrees F). Line the baking mold with baking paper.
- Combine the flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl. In another bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs to the butter mixture, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add vanilla extract.
- Add the flour to the egg mixture, mixing until combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 30 minutes until the pastry is golden and springy to the touch. Leave to cool.
- In the meantime, prepare the lemon cream. In a saucepan, mix lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar and eggs. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens.
- Add the butter to the hot lemon mixture, stirring until dissolved. Cool the cream.
- When the cake is completely cold, spread the lemon cream over it and decorate as desired.
Preparation time: 2 h
Cooking time: 30 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 303.51 kcal
Carbohydrate: 55.3 g
Protein: 1.7 g
Fat: 8.39 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.