Discover the taste of Brussels sprouts in a unique recipe with breadcrumbs
Brussels sprouts are a vegetable that is often underestimated and overlooked in the preparation of everyday meals. However, thanks to our recipe for Brussels sprouts with breadcrumbs, you will discover a new side to this inconspicuous vegetable. Brussel sprouts, fried in a pan with butter and breadcrumbs, are a dish that will surprise you with its taste and simplicity of preparation. This is a very versatile recipe - Brussels sprouts can be served as a standalone dish or as an addition to dinner. The preparation of this dish does not require any special culinary skills or complicated ingredients. All you need is fresh Brussels sprouts, butter, breadcrumbs and a few basic spices to create something really special. In our recipe, Brussels sprouts are perfectly cooked - neither too hard nor too soft. The addition of breadcrumbs and butter gives it a unique taste and crunch. This is a dish that will surely appeal to both adults and children. We encourage you to try our recipe and rediscover Brussels sprouts!
- 400 g fresh Brussels sprouts (14 oz)
- 2 tablespoons of butter, e.g. clarified - up to 40 g (1.4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons of good quality breadcrumbs - about 15 g (0.5 oz)
- 2 tbsp finely grated Parmesan - about 15 g (0.5 oz)
- two tablespoons of chopped parsley
- spices: 1/4 teaspoon salt, pinch of pepper
- Prepare about 400 grams of fresh, not too large Brussels sprouts. Shorten each Brussels sprout a little more where the mini core is located. Remove the uglier leaves, which mostly come off on their own, then wash each sprout thoroughly under cold water. running water.
- Boil about 1500 ml of water in a pot. Add a teaspoon of salt and Brussels sprouts. Do not cover the pot. Increase the burner power so that the water starts to boil again. Adjust the burner power so that the water boils, but not too much. Boil the Brussels sprouts about 12-15 minutes, and then immediately take them out with a metal strainer or pour them into a colander.
- Start heating a medium or large heavy-bottomed skillet. Put two tablespoons of good quality breadcrumbs in it. Toast the breadcrumbs for a few minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until it darkens slightly. Then add two tablespoons of butter to the pan. Stir all together immediately, until the butter melts and combines with the breadcrumbs. Immediately add the pre-cooked Brussels sprouts. Gently stir the cabbages for 3-4 minutes, so that they are lightly browned and coated with the breadcrumbs. Finally, sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix.
- Sprinkle the ready-made Brussels sprouts with very finely grated parmesan and garnish with parsley.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 45.3 kcal
Carbohydrate: 7.5 g
Protein: 2.7 g
Fat: 0.5 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.