Culinary Discovery: Delicious Broccoli Casserole Recipe
Broccoli casserole is not only tasty, but also healthy and filling. Broccoli is rich in vitamins and minerals that are essential for our health. In addition, casserole is easy to prepare and does not require special culinary skills. in this article we will present you a recipe for broccoli casserole, which will surely become one of your favorite dishes. The casserole is perfect for dinner, but also works as a snack for a party or meeting with friends. It does not take much time to prepare the casserole, and the end result will surely satisfy you. Welcome to the kitchen!
- 1 larger broccoli (about 650 g)
- 300g pasta (e.g. penne rigate)
- 150 g of cheese or half and half with Parmesan
- 100 g pickled mozzarella (e.g. small balls)
- 50 g of your favorite blue cheese
- 180 g 30% cream (about 3/5 cup)
- 1 garlic clove (5 g)
- spices: 1 level teaspoon salt; 1/3 level teaspoon pepper; 1/4 level teaspoon nutmeg
- Cook the broccoli in salted water for about 4 minutes. The broccoli should still be slightly firm and firm. Remove the florets and drain them in a strainer.
- Cook the pasta al dente. Cook the pasta for the casserole a minute or two less than the manufacturer recommends on the package.
- Place the cooked pasta in an ovenproof dish of your choice. Place the pre-cooked broccoli florets over the pasta.
- Between the pasta and broccoli "squeeze" mozzarella balls and pieces of blue cheese.
- In a separate bowl, mix together: cream, peeled and pressed garlic clove, salt, pepper, nutmeg. Stir everything and pour evenly into the bowl with the already prepared casserole ingredients.
- Grate the cheese on a grater with large holes and spread it over the entire surface of the dish.
- Place the mold in the oven preheated to 200 degrees. Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes.
Preparation time: 40 min
Cooking time: 25 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 141 kcal
Carbohydrate: 14.9 g
Protein: 3.7 g
Fat: 7.4 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.