Culinary discovery: pork loin cooked in milk - a recipe you must try!
Pork loin cooked in milk is a real culinary discovery. This recipe is not only a way to make delicious and juicy meat, but also a healthier and less caloric dish. Pork loin cooked in milk is a great proposition for dinner, but also as an addition to sandwiches. The preparation of this dish does not require the use of an oven, and the whole process is simple and extremely satisfying. Just a few basic ingredients, a little time and our pork chop is ready. Let's prepare it together step by step, and the effect will definitely exceed our expectations.
- 1 kg center loin (35.3oz)
- 1 liter of cow's milk (4.2 cups)
- Spices: 4 allspice grains; 3 bay leaves; 1.5 level teaspoons of salt (0.5 tsp); one teaspoon each of marjoram, garlic and sweet paprika (0.33 tsp each); half a teaspoon each of pepper, hot pepper and thyme (0.17 tsp each)
- Mix all spices together (except allspice and bay leaves).
- Spread the whole loin with the prepared mixture.
- Spiced loin, wrap tightly in clear cling film and refrigerate for a minimum of six hours, preferably overnight.
- After taking the pork loin out of the fridge, leave it on the kitchen counter for an hour to come to room temperature.
- Pour a liter of milk into a pot, add 4 allspice grains and 3 bay leaves. Bring the milk to a boil.
- Put pork with spices into boiling milk. Cook for 25-30 minutes.
- After this time, turn off the burner, cover the pot and leave the pork chop in the milk for an hour.
- Remove the pork loin from the milk, pat it dry with a paper towel.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 25 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 191.6 kcal
Carbohydrate: 0 g
Protein: 29.9 g
Fat: 8 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.