Recipe for Boiled Pork Chop
Boiled pork chop is one of the favorite dishes in Polish cuisine. It is a very tasty dish and, at the same time, easy to prepare. Boiled pork chop is a perfect choice for a family dinner. Everyone will love its taste and ask for more. In this article, we will present a recipe for boiled pork chop that will surely please everyone.
- 1 kg (2.2 lb) boneless pork chop
- 2 carrots
- 1 parsnip
- 1 leek
- 2 onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- 5 allspice berries
- 5 peppercorns
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dry the pork chop.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add carrots, parsnip, leek, onions, garlic, bay leaves, allspice berries, and peppercorns to the boiling water.
- Add the pork chop and simmer over low heat for about 1.5 hours, until the meat becomes tender.
- Remove the pork chop from the water and pat it dry.
- Slice the pork chop and serve it with your favorite side dishes.
Boiled pork chop is a simple and delicious way to prepare a family dinner. This recipe for boiled pork chop will surely please everyone. Enjoy your meal!
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 1 h30 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 166 kcal
Carbohydrate: 0 g
Protein: 28 g
Fat: 6 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.