Banana cake: an aromatic dessert for everyone
If there's anything that can bring us back to our childhood in just one bite, it's banana cake. This sweet, aromatic dessert is one of the easiest to prepare, and its taste is always unforgettable. At the heart of this cake lies the humblest of fruits: the banana. Banana cake is a real miracle: moist, thick and full of flavor. In every bite we feel the intense, sweet taste of banana, which is perfectly balanced by the crunchy crust of the dough. Is there anything better to serve for dessert or as a snack during the day? This banana cake recipe is very simple and requires only a few basic ingredients. This is the perfect dish to prepare when you have a few ripe bananas that don't look very appetizing but are perfect for baking!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 200g wheat flour (7oz)
- 150g sugar (5.3oz)
- 125g butter (4.4oz)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (356 degrees F). Prepare the baking pan by greasing it with butter and dusting it with flour.
- In a bowl, beat the butter with the sugar until creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Peel the bananas and mash them into a mousse. Add to the bowl with the butter and eggs.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and soda into a bowl. Gently mix the ingredients.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared form. Place in the oven and bake for about 60 minutes, until the cake is golden and a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the center of the cake.
- Allow the cake to cool before slicing.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 1 h
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 317.8 kcal
Carbohydrate: 42 g
Protein: 1.9 g
Fat: 15.8 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.