Casserole with Vegetables: Colorful Delicacies from the Oven
There is something magical about the kitchen that can transform raw ingredients into something truly special. For example, we can combine vegetables that seem ordinary and create a dish that is not only delicious, but also full of health. Casserole with vegetables is one of those dishes that combine taste, color and nutritional value, delighting everyone who tries it. We are talking about a recipe here that is extremely versatile. We can use different vegetables, depending on what we have in the fridge or what is currently available on the market. We can add carrots, peppers, zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, onions or even pumpkin to the casserole. This is a recipe that can be adapted to your taste, diet and even the season. Vegetable casserole is also a great way to make a healthy dish for the whole family. Vegetables are a rich source of vitamins, minerals and fiber, which are necessary for the proper functioning of our body. Casserole is a great opportunity to encourage children to eat more vegetables, which are presented in an attractive and tasty form.
- 1 zucchini (about 300g / 10.6oz)
- 1 red pepper (about 200g / 7oz)
- 1 yellow pepper (about 200g / 7oz)
- 1 eggplant (about 250g / 8.8oz)
- 2 medium onions (about 200g / 7oz)
- 2 tomatoes (about 300g / 10.6oz)
- 100g (3.5oz) grated cheese (e.g. mozzarella)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil (30ml / 1oz)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chives for decoration (optional)
- We heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Wash the vegetables and then cut them into even cubes. Finely chop the garlic.
- Place all chopped vegetables in a large bowl, add chopped garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly so that all ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer the prepared vegetables to an ovenproof dish.
- Bake the pie for about 30 minutes. After this time, take it out of the oven and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Place the casserole back in the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and starting to brown.
- We take the finished casserole out of the oven, we can sprinkle it with chives for decoration. We serve warm.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 45 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 399 kcal
Carbohydrate: 77 g
Protein: 7 g
Fat: 7 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.