Casserole with mushrooms: an exquisite dish for any occasion
Zapiekanka is a dish that reminds us of home warmth and carefree childhood days. It's such a small oasis of comfort, served straight from the oven. Mushroom casserole is a version of this classic dish that fits perfectly into the mushroom season, but is also a great option for any other season when you want to serve something special. Mushroom casserole is a perfect combination of juicy, aromatic mushrooms, delicate béchamel sauce and a slightly crunchy, golden cheese layer. It is a real feast for the palate that no one can refuse. It is a dish that can be served both for lunch and elegant dinners, because its exquisite taste and attractive appearance will surely delight every guest.
- 500g fresh mushrooms (17.6oz)
- 2 medium onions
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 400ml milk (13.5 fl oz)
- 200g Emmental cheese (7oz)
- 4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the mushrooms, cut them and fry them in butter until the water evaporates.
- Dice the onion and add to the mushrooms. Fry until the onion softens.
- In a small pot, prepare the bechamel sauce : melt the butter, add the flour, stirring constantly, then slowly pour in the milk until the sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the bottom of a heat-resistant form with breadcrumbs, then put the mushrooms and onion, pour the bechamel sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200 degrees C (392 degrees F) for about 30 minutes, until the cheese is browned.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 104 kcal
Carbohydrate: 5.1 g
Protein: 2 g
Fat: 8.4 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.