Potato casserole with feta cheese: a simple dish, great sensations
Real culinary wonders are often made of simple ingredients. As an example, we can give a casserole of potatoes and feta cheese, which is an excellent confirmation of this thesis. In a modest set of ingredients, we discover a real wealth of flavors, and the culinary process, although simple, leads us to the goal, which is a warm, filling and extremely tasty dish. Feta cheese, a well-known and liked element of Mediterranean cuisine, thanks to its characteristic taste, will give our baking unique character. Combining it with the well-known and liked potato creates a composition that will satisfy both adults and the youngest gourmets.
- 1 kg (35.3oz) potatoes
- 200g (7oz) feta cheese
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 150ml (5fl oz) cream 30%
- salt pepper
- herbs to taste (e.g. oregano, thyme)
- Peel the potatoes, cut into slices and cook al dente in salted water . Strain.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic, and dice the feta cheese.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the chopped onion and garlic, fry until the onion becomes glassy.
- Boiled potatoes, fried onion with garlic and feta cheese put in an ovenproof dish.
- Pour the cream over everything, season to taste with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Place the casserole in a preheated oven at 180°C (356°F) for about 30 minutes, until the feta cheese is melted and the casserole begins to brown nicely.
Preparation time: 1 h
Cooking time: 30 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 177 kcal
Carbohydrate: 20 g
Protein: 4 g
Fat: 9 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.