Discover the simplicity and taste of baked cod: a step-by-step recipe
Baked cod is one of those dishes that always seems extremely elegant, and at the same time is extremely easy to prepare. Baked cod with vegetables is a perfect, versatile recipe that will work both for everyday dinner and for special occasions occasions. Cod is a fish with a delicate flavor that goes well with various side dishes. In this recipe, cod is baked with vegetables, which gives it an extra depth of flavor and makes the dish even more healthy. Preparation time is only 20 minutes, and baking time is another 20 minutes, which makes this recipe perfect for a quick and tasty dinner.
- Cod fillets (up to 900g / 31.7oz)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (30ml / 1oz)
- Spices: 1 tsp sweet paprika, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/3 tsp pepper, a pinch of chilli
- 1 yellow pepper (170g / 6oz)
- 200g / 7oz baby spinach
- 150g / 5.3oz cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons ghee (30ml / 1oz)
- Juice of half a lemon
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, pressed garlic and spices.
- Tightly coat the cod fillets on both sides with the spice and oil mixture.
- Pour olive oil into the bottom of a casserole dish, then place the washed spinach, cherry tomatoes and bell pepper cut into short strips on it.
- Place the fish over the vegetables, sprinkle with chives and freshly ground pepper.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200 degrees (top/bottom baking option) for 20 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 114 kcal
Carbohydrate: 0.4 g
Protein: 20 g
Fat: 3.6 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.