Buckwheat casserole: a perfect combination of taste and health
Buckwheat is one of the healthiest cereal products that we can include in our diet. It is rich in protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals, and its unique, nutty flavor adds character to any dish. Buckwheat casserole is a great way to use these benefits of groats, while creating a delicious and filling dish. Buckwheat casserole is a dish that can be freely modified by adding your favorite ingredients - vegetables, mushrooms, meat, cheese... All depends on our imagination and taste. They can be served for lunch, dinner or even breakfast. Warm and filling, with a crunchy 'hat' of cheese, it is a dish that always brings relief and contentment.
- 200g buckwheat (7oz)
- 1 large carrot
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 red pepper
- 2 eggs
- 150g gouda cheese (5.3oz)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the buckwheat according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set aside.
- Wash the carrot, zucchini and pepper, cut into cubes and fry in olive oil until the vegetables are tender.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (356 degrees F).
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked groats, vegetables and eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mass to a heat-resistant form, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until the cheese is browned.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 88.6 kcal
Carbohydrate: 17.4 g
Protein: 3.4 g
Fat: 0.6 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.