Discover the taste of summer: A recipe for aromatic green bean soup
Green bean soup is the quintessence of summer in one delicious dish. This dish, which combines simplicity of preparation with refined taste, is perfect for warm summer days. Green beans, the main ingredient of this soup, are not only tasty, but also rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals, which makes it a great choice for those looking for healthy and tasty options for lunch.
- 1 chicken leg - about 170 g (6 oz)
- a piece of leek - about 12 cm (4.7 in)
- a piece of celery - about 100 g (3.5 oz)
- small parsley root - about 60 g (2.1 oz)
- 2 smaller carrots - about 150 g (5.3 oz)
- 1200 ml (40.5 fl oz) cold water
- up to 450 g (15.9 oz) green or yellow green beans
- up to 500 g (17.6 oz) potatoes - 4 medium
- 1 tablespoon clarified butter - about 15 g (0.5 oz)
- 2 tablespoons of 18% sour cream or 30% cream
- a large handful of chopped dill
- spices: 1/3 level teaspoon each of turmeric and chili
- Place a whole chicken leg, two peeled carrots, a piece of the lighter part of a leek, a small piece of parsley root, a small piece of celery root in a pot. Add spices and water, cook on low heat for 60 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables and meat from the pot, leave the stock. Chop the carrots and meat, set aside.
- Add chopped potatoes to a pot of hot broth, cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add chopped green beans, ghee and spices, cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add previously prepared carrots, meat and dill, cook for 2 minutes.
- Whiten the soup with 18% sour cream, cook for another 2 minutes. Check the taste, add more salt or pepper if necessary.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 1 h25 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 70 kcal
Carbohydrate: 8.5 g
Protein: 1.8 g
Fat: 3.2 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.